Monday, January 26, 2009

A day with the Husband..Sanford, FL

On Sunday my husband Mitchell and I took his brother to the Sanford International Airport to fly back to NC. Afterwards we went to the historic downtown of Sanford.
We ate lunch in this German restaurant called Hollerbachs Willow Tree Cafe. I did not get a picture of it when we went so I uploaded one from their website and this is a night shot.

This was our view leaving our car walking to the restaurant. Most of the shops were closed as it was Sunday but it was such a beautiful day and I had my fill from window shopping the day before so I did not care.


This was an shop that sold art work and the building itself was a work of art. This is how the entire outside of the shop looked. Click on pic to enlarge.


This is the Sanford Marina on Lake Monroe in walking distance from the downtown area.


After we left here we went to the world's most famous beach...Daytona Beach. I will post photos of that another day as I am tired out from my weekend and have to work tomorrow.
GINI



No comments: