Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Decorating and a bathroom

This past weekend Mitchell worked on the bathroom. He was able to get up the green board and put in the glass block window. It turned out great. Its hard to see the picture of the glass blocks clearly because of the glare of the sun. But thats why we put it in in the first place...to bring light into the bathroom which also spills out into the hallway.

Last weekend we went to a Cracker Barrell. I saw this plate and Mitchell and I thought it would look in our kitchen so we bought it. Only $10. The plate holder was gold so I spray painted it black.

Its been cold here in FL the last two days. Sunny but cold. I am off today so I am going to be heading to the church thrift store, grocery store, and then going to buy a new notebook and page protectors to organize all my recipes. Think I will make cheese cake tonight for my family for dessert.
Gini

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Gina

Thanks for your visit and comment this morning.

Have a wonderful day. It's sunny and gorgeous here.

Hugs!
Kat

Amy said...

cool looks good!